General Support for SpotOn Color
(Click here for support information for SpotOn! Flexo.)
Getting Started Guide
A series of tutorial videos will be available to you.
|mac OS 10.13 or higher|
|Windows 10 or higher|
SpotOn Color requires a client supplied database when used in networked mode (multi-user). Supports local database, MS SQL (and Express), MySQL, PostgreSQL, and CubeSQL.
- Konica Minolta MYIRO-1 (coming soon)
- Techkon SpectroDens
- X-Rite eXact
- X-Rite Ci64 (Windows only, ∆E and Spectral only)
- X-Rite i1Pro/2/3/Plus* (supported in SpotCheck module which is included in Production and Creator licenses)
* i1Pro is restricted from use in pressroom software by X-Rite.
Does SpotOn Color calibrate my spectrophotometer or is this done separately?
SpotOn Color supports many popular spectrophotometers. Most of the supported spectrophotometers are calibrated through SpotOn Color. The spectro will automatically connect, but can be disconnected, re-connected and calibrated by selecting the menu for the related device.
Can I back up my SpotOn Color color libraries?
- Yes. More detailed instruction is under development.
Can I move SpotOn! Flexo from one computer to another computer?
- Yes. More detailed instruction is under development
Troubleshooting tips will be posted soon.